Spectrum InVision Access Table
The Spectrum InVision Access tables offers maximum flexibility for users deciding between sitting or standing situations. The Spectrum InVision’s easy to use lift allows for access to AV storage areas and flexible working areas.
The InVision Access Table for collaborative and active learning spaces can be configured to fit any size environment or height need.
The base model of the Access Table seats up to four adults. By adding Worksurface Panels, you can configure the size and shape in a variety ways with seating up to eight adults.
The Access has three table legs to meet your worksurface height requirements and all are ADA compliant. The Fixed Legs are for 29-inch worksurfaces. The Manual Adjust Legs can be set at a fixed height from 29- to 42-inches. For an continually adjustable height worksurface, choose the Power Lift Electric Legs (available in Early 2014) for on-the-go adjustment from 29- to 43-inches.
The technology channel is spacious for integrating and maintaining your favorite AV and “sharing” electronics. Keep that equipment safe behind steel panels with double-bolt locks to keep them secure.
Add the optional Display Stand and share information with your choice of a sharing system or use for virtual presentations.
The Core Table is 52-inches wide and 48-inches long. Adding two worksurfaces and the table is 86-inches long (each worksurface – curved and rectangular – is 19-inches long.
Features and Benefits
• Modular design with 2 different table leg versions, and additional worksurfaces allow you to create a unique and customized collaboration environment
• Choose from fixed-height, or set-and-go (selectable worksurface-height during assembly) legs
• Durable powder coated steel chassis
• Scratch and impact resistant 11⁄16” high-pressure laminate worksurfaces
• Durable worksurface edge trim
• Laminated modular worksurface design provides configuration flexibility
• Heavy-duty worksurface braces provide exceptional support for optional worksurfaces
• To provide longer table lengths, multiple tables can be added and connected together if needed
• Spectrum can provide a blank or custom center console panel with cutouts to accommodate your favorite surface-mount electronics, and/or laminates to accent existing decor
• Technology compartment / cord channel provides secure internal space for most popular A/V equipment and doubles as a worksurface support to minimize flexing
• ADA-compliant knee clearance under worksurface
• Leveling glides keep table level on uneven surfaces
• Cords and wiring can be channeled cleanly throughout the unit using grommet holes and openings in the bottom of the technology compartment / cord channel
• Removable, ventilated, locking access panels with double-bolt, keyed locks provide security, easy access, and cooling to internal equipment
• Table ships “knocked-down” and can be assembled at the final location for easy installation and lower shipping costs
• Optional display stand provides ability to attach a flat panel monitor (up to 63” diag)
• The best value in the quickly changing collaboration system environment
• Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship with a 10-year warranty
• The worksurfaces are constructed from 11
⁄16” thick NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) composite board with.030
high-pressure laminate on one face, and a balancing phenolic backer on the opposing face
• Metal components consist of 12, 16, and 20-gauge steel
• The formed worksurface braces are 12-gauge steel
• Outer worksurface edges are covered with 3mm vinyl, inner worksurface edges covered with .024” edge band
• All metal components are finished with a scratch-resistant powder coat epoxy
• All tables are shipped KD (Knocked-Down) and require assembly